In respect of the needs for laboratory management, we are now recruiting laboratory managers in the Faculty of Biology. Detailed information for this position are as follows:
1. Master’s degree or above.
2. Chinese and Russian language proficiency. Knowledge of English shall be an advantage.
3. Degree in natural sciences and/or engineering.
4. Advanced computer skills. Working with databases, reports and other means of informatization management.
5. Good at communication, with strong organization and coordination ability.
6. Basic knowledge of Chinese administrative procedures. A working experience in a Chinese university or research institution would be an advantage.
1. Keep records of equipment and reagents, the process of their purchase and write-off.
2. Assist to formulate and improve the laboratory management regulations and standardize the laboratory management according to the management regulations. Management of laboratory documents.
3. Organize the installation, commissioning, acceptance, and warehousing of laboratory equipment, be responsible for the daily maintenance of equipment, monitor the operation status of equipment, and ensure the operation status of equipment.
4. Be responsible for the management of laboratory chemicals, warehousing registration, receiving registration and consumption records. Cooperate with relevant management departments to manage hazardous chemicals.
5. Laboratory material management, establish consumables files, carry out warehousing and purchasing work.
6. Necessary condition preparation. Ensure the normal operation of experimental teaching.
7. Laboratory safety management, routine safety observations and safety inspection.
8. Actively promote the informatization of laboratory management, cooperate with the construction and improve the laboratory online management system.
9. Cooperate with the school laboratory management department to do the relevant management work well.
To apply for the position, interested candidates please send the CV (in Chinese version and English/Russian version) and relevant support documents to email at: email@example.com (Email title: Laboratory manager of Faculty of Biology + Discipline/Major + Applicant's name). Contact phone number: 0086-0755-28323284.